One of the resources workers have found very useful over the years is our annual Resource Directory. Every year, or ocassionally a two-years, WisCOSH publishes it's Resource Directory. Our Resource Directory is filled with phone numbers, addresses, pages of OHS information links, Federal and WI State government agency contact information. In addition you will often find a letter from WisCOSH's President, State of Worker OHS Report from the Executive Director, OHS articles, messages of support for WisCOSH by workers, unions, E/OHS professionals and more. WisCOSH members receive a copy and other copies are provided in the training materials packets given out in our classes, at WisCOSH events and outreach.
WisCOSH is happy to present PDF version of past editions for you to download or peruse in your browser. Many of the earlier editions exist only in print ready form and need to be digitized. There are a few where no known copies exist anymore in any form. WisCOSH is working to make all past Resource Directorys available. If you would like a copy of the current edition please contact us.
WisCOSH Resource Directories
- List of WisCOSH supporters,
- Current WisCOSH Board of Directors,
- report on Worker's Memorial Day,
- List of names of workers killed on the job or died from workplace exposurers
- List of reorted military fatalities from combat
- List of OHS Resources,
- List of OHS websites,
- How to Contact your Elected Officials,
- Messages of Support,
- WisCOSH Membership and General Purpose Order Form
The 2012-13 edition will be available soon!